PayProp recently celebrated the exceptional performance of its clients in the inaugural PayProp Awards 2021.
Hosted on the 10th of June 2021, PayProp CEO Jan Davel, was joined by Global CEO and co-founder of PayProp, Johannes van Eeden, who said that while PayProp now operates a global business across many time zones, the business has its foundation and roots firmly in South Africa.
“Location really doesn’t matter as much anymore, especially with the pandemic, but our heritage is South African, and it’s more than just a market for us – it’s who we are.”
Hosted live on videoconferencing platform Livestorm, the annual awards ceremony was attended by over 135 rental agency principals, administrators, and special guests.
The first award of the day, the PayProp Masters Award, recognised agencies that have been transacting for fifteen years or more on the PayProp platform. This overall award went to RE/MAX Property Associates, and more specifically the rental book of Warren Leslie, who signed up with PayProp in October 2004 and has used the platform for an incredible 6 080 uninterrupted days.
The most prestigious award of the day, the PayProp Pinnacle Award, recognised the agency with the most exceptional overall performance across all award categories. This award was based on the highest aggregate score across tenure, growth, processing volume and usage of the PayProp product ecosystem. The overall award went to Rawson Properties – Cape Metro Classic, based in Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs.
Congratulations also go out to all the other award winners which include:
- The PayProp Performance Award for exceptional growth in processing volume and number of tenancies on PayProp during the last three financial years: Awarded to Dormehl Phalane Property Group (Midrand).
- The PayProp Performance Award for exceptional growth in processing volume and tenancies over the past financial year: Howes Real Estate.
- The PayProp Processing Award for high processing volumes during the 2021 financial year.
- In the independent category: SA Investor Rentals
- In the franchised category: Engel & Völkers, Potchefstroom
- The PayProp Power User Award in the Damage Deposit Managing Service category (for the rental agency with the highest total value of damage deposits on PayProp as a percentage of monthly processing volume over the last three years): Calitz Real Estate.
- The PayProp Power User Award in the Property Account Managing Service category (recognising the highest total value of Property Account funds on PayProp, as a percentage of monthly processing volume over the last three years): Fine & Country, Franschhoek
- The PayProp Power User Award for exceptional use of PayProp’s Tenant Assessment Report and credit check functionality, recognising the highest number of tenant assessments as a percentage of tenancies managed on PayProp over the last three years: Century 21 Sandton.
“We are extremely proud of our winners and wish them all the very best in their continued endeavors to serve the market with distinction – with some help from PayProp,” said Davel.
“Our clients graced this inaugural ceremony with their presence, and it is with their continued support that PayProp will remain the South African market leader in automated property rental payments.”
Source: Propertywheel.co.za | https://propertywheel.co.za/2021/06/inaugural-payprop-awards-recognize-rental-agents-for-exceptional-performance/