Almost eight in 10
South Africans (79%) said their household income has been negatively impacted
by the COVID-19 pandemic. The newly released research from TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) found that an additional 7%
of South African adults said they expect that their household income will
suffer in the future.
The survey also found that one in ten (10%) of impacted respondents have already lost their job as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Some provinces were impacted more than others, with this figure at 12% for the Western Cape, 11% for the North West and 10% from Kwazulu Natal and Gauteng respectively, with the younger generations more acutely affected by job loss.
- 20 Apr 2020 @ 7PM – 5 SIMPLE GROWTH TACTICS
- 21 Apr 2020 @ 10AM – 5 SIMPLE GROWTH TACTICS
- 21 Apr 2020 – COMPARABLE SALES MODELS
- 21 Apr 2020 – PROPERTY PRACTITIONERS ACT
- 22 Apr 2020 – COVID RELIEF FOR REAL ESTATE
- 23 Apr 2020 – EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- 23 Apr 2020 – AREA ANALYSIS (PART 1)
- 24 Apr 2020 – RENTAL INSPECTIONS
- 24 Apr 2020 – AREA ANALYSIS (PART 2)
- 28 Apr 2020 – INDISPUTABLE OTPS
- 29 April 2020 – CONTRACT AND LEASES COVID (TBC)
- 30 Apr 2020 – DEFECTS AND DISCLOSURES
- 30 Apr 2020 – IEASA NATIONAL LOCKDOWN – MARCH 2020
- 1 May 2020 – ROOKIE BOOTCAMP – 12 WEEKS
- 6 May 2020 – NEGOTIATING LEASES (TBC)
- 13 May 2020 – PROPTECH INNOVATION (TBC)
Which is the best service to use? Zoom or Microsoft Teams seem to be the best alternatives . . .
Business Insider South Africa compared the bandwidth requirements of Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts and WhatsApp to see which offer the best user experience.
Based on recommended streaming requirements Microsoft Teams or Zoom offer the best user experience for groups and person-to-person video calls.
If you are in a pinch and need to save on data, use WhatsApp.
Want updates faster by Whatsapp?
I’ve created a WhatsApp Group (‘Rental Matters for Agents’) in which I will be sharing information on a regular basis. This is the quickest way to get updated on new information published. You can join the Group by clicking on this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5LJL1LwPtR6EaIO2xKl2r
I have set up the Group in such a way that only I can send messages to the Group, so you won’t be bothered by any other ‘chatter’.
Following me on Facebook?
I’m also sharing as much relevant information as possible on my Facebook Page, so feel free to Like / Follow my page: https://www.facebook.com/ShaunLuyt.PropertyRentalTrainingConsulting/
Join my Mailing List
Just need to complete the pop-up on my page.
The post Residential Rentals RoundUp #7 | TransUnion Survey Results, IEASA FREE Webinars & Re-Inventing Rentals with Online Meetings & Appointments appeared first on Residential Rental Procedures, Training & Advice.